There is no shortage of blog posts out there to summarize what various HR and recruiting folks experienced at the #SHRM10 conference in San Diego. Here are some highlights from some people I've met, follow and keep up with via social media, which is not the devil by the way. Enjoy!
- SHRM 2010 - Observations & Conclusions by Mark Stelzner
- Read Gerry Crispin's comment on Mark's blog
- SHRM 2010: Through The Keyhole by Paul Smith
- The Official Web Blog of the 62nd Annual Conference
- Mister Scrubby's Thoughts on Pet Benefits
- Blog posts from the SmartBlog on Workforce
- #MonsterLive Videos on YouTube
Here's a good interview featuring our friend Steven Rothberg of CollegeRecruiter.com regarding mobile devices and social media with host Anne Meyer of Adecco TV.
My previous posts about the 2010 SHRM Annual Conference - Keeping up with the SHRM Conference and SHRM Annual Conference Starts Tomorrow. Check them out for other suggestions of where to find thoughts about this year's conference.